Who are Women for Kate?
Women for Kate represent diverse ages, races, geographies, industries, and even political parties. We’re united in support of congressional candidate Kate Gibbs in NJ’s 3rd District because we know Washington desperately needs her fresh perspective and ability to get things done.
Why Do We Support Kate?
Raised by a single mom and putting herself through college, Kate Gibbs gets our struggles and priorities. As Freeholder Director of the largest county in New Jersey, she worked in a bipartisan way to cut property taxes, improve school security, and make life easier for working moms. We know that when she goes to Washington, she’ll bring that same spirit of working together to get things done for the people who live in her district.
While Making History as a Young, Female Freeholder Director, Kate:
- Cut county taxes while maintaining and improving vital services
- Revitalized the Burlington County Women’s Advisory Council to expand networking and service opportunities
- Launched a $20 million grant program to aid schools in improving their security at no cost to the taxpayers
- Installed private, designated spaces in county buildings for new mothers to nurse or pump
- Preserved open space, helping Burlington County maintain the designation of Top 10 greenest counties in the country with over 60,000 acres of preserved farmland
How Can You Help?
Are you as excited about Kate’s campaign as we are? Join the movement!
- Sign up for our email list so you can be the first to know about events and volunteer opportunities
- Make a donation. Every $25, $50, and $100 donation helps spread the word
- Host an event in your home where the women in your network can meet Kate
- Write a letter to the editor expressing your support for a smart, strong woman who is ready to shake up Washington
- Follow Kate on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Be sure to like and share her posts!